Employment Opportunities in the Information Technology (IT) Department 2 Positions of Full-time Instructor
- The successful applicant must fluent in communicating in English and hold a Ph.D. in Information Technology, Computer Science or some other related discipline.
- Candidates holding a Master’s degree in these disciplines will be considered but Ph.D. is preferred.
- Individuals with prior IT industry work experience and possession of industry recognized certifications will receive maximum consideration.
- In accordance with Thai Ministry of Education regulations, candidates must have scholarly work published within the last five (5) years in an approved peer-reviewed publication.
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching at the University level.
- Teach “IT Professional Courses”
- Conduct research and publish in peer-reviewed conferences and journals
- Develop course materials
- Contribute to curriculum development
- Participate in department and University activities/events
- Perform other academic and miscellaneous administrative duties
The application form is available at http://hr.payap.ac.th/
An applicant can submit their application form along with his or her CV and an official transcript to the following address:
The Office of Human Resource, Payap University
Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50000